All facilities available to CreCon consortium members
Laboratory has various specilized equipments for electronic corrosion investigations
- Single component electrolytic migraton set up with microclimatic chamber.
- Multichannel test PCB set ups for PCB level testing.
- Microelectrochemical set up for localized electrochemistry on PCBs.
- Localized residue detection system for local leakage current measurements.
- Ion chromatrograph for residue anlaysis.
- C3 test system for localized flux residue analysis
- IR mircoscope with ATR facility
- Climatic and environmental chambers.
- Cooling and heating stages for testing PCBAs at non-condensing and condensing conditions.
- Multichannel electrochemical measurement consols.
- Quartz crystal microbalance.
- Ahesion measurement system.
- Mechanical test rig and fixtures for ahesion measurements.
- Atmospheric corona equipments.
- Spin coater and UV curing equipments for conformal coating studies
- Multi-channel humidity and temperature Measurements systems for humidity mapping
- Reflow oven
- Weight gain Measurement set ups for Water absorption studies
- Sulphur corrosion set up
Other central facilities available for use:
- Scanning electron microscope and EDX systems
- Glow DIscharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy (GDOES)
- X-ray diffraction system
- Hardness testers and nano-indentor
- X-ray fluroscence analysis
- Industrial scale plating labs and