What we can offer you??
We work on all aspects of "climatic reliability" issues of electronics with a focus on improving the relibility. We help companies to develop their products based on "Design for Reliability (DFR)" concepts.
Our expertise, and whole range of research activities and knowledge base are open to the industries through participation in our "CreCon Consortium (http://www.celcorr.com/CreCon2.html)" with a modest membership fee. A member receives significant return on investment many times higher than the investment on membership fee including a continuous support on product issues and free consultancy, knolwedge from our research and development activities, and complete access to our Data base website http://database.crecon.dk/.
Short list our expertise:
- All types of electronic corrosion issues, and cliamtic interaction with electronic devices and testing
- Special test methods for products and component qualification and testing
- Material related issues for PCBA and better material usage for corrosion reliability
- Effects of PCBA design on cliamtic reliability, and Design for reliability concepts
- Contamination issues, analysis, SIR, and leakage current problems
- Process related residues: Flux, fire retardant etc.
- Interaction between process related contamination and humidity
- Localized testing of contamination and leakage current
- Limits for various types of contaminations and climatic reliability
- Localized corrosion test methods for eg. test integrity of connectors and contacts
- Conformal coatings and related issues
- Multilayer coatings and corrosion reliability
- Corrosion problems of connectors and contacts
- Gaseous corrosion of PCBA materials
- Failure analysis of corrosion and climatically driven faiilures of electronic devices
- many more..
For more details:
Dr. Rajan Ambat
Building 425, Room 026
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Technical University of Denmark
DK 2800, Lyngby, Denmark
Tel : +45 45252181
Please contact us for a free meeting if you are interested to know more about "CreCon consortium" arrangement and membership.